Puppy Small Breed
FOR PUPPIES WEIGHING UP TO 9 KGS AT MATURITY
To support their rapid physical development, small breed puppies benefit from a diet rich in proteins and fats from a diversity of fresh whole meats.
That’s why ACANA Puppy Small Breed is loaded with free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder and whole nest-laid eggs, delivered FRESH in WholePrey™ ratios, so they’re brimming with goodness and taste.
Free of grains and fast carbohydrates such as rice, tapioca or potato, ACANA is rich in meat proteins to promote your puppy’s peak development and conditioning.
Made in our award-winning kitchens from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients, Biologically Appropriate™ ACANA is guaranteed to keep your puppy healthy, happy and strong.
Read our ingredients and we think you’ll agree!
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MEAT
MOTHER NATURE MATCHED THE NUTRIENTS IN WHOLE FOWL, FISH AND GAME TO PERFECTLY MEET THE NEEDS OF YOUR DOG.
How do you know if your dog’s food is Biologically Appropriate™? It’s simple, just answer the three meat questions.
- Entirely free of plant protein concentrates, ACANA Puppy Small Breed is loaded with 70% meat — up to twice as much as most pet specialty dog foods.
- 1/3 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, and 2/3 are dried to provide a strong and natural source of protein.
ACANA Heritage foods feature three fresh meats in WholePrey™ ratios that include meat, organs and cartilage to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
- Free-run chicken – meat, liver, heart, kidney and cartilage, fresh from local farms.
- Nest-laid eggs – whole and fresh from local prairie farms.
- Wild flounder – whole and fresh from North Vancouver Island.
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; bones and cartilage deliver calcium and phosphorus.
ZINC | OUR ONLY SUPPLEMENT
ACANA mirrors the natural diet, incorporating meat, organs and cartilage in ratios that deliver nutrients in the most natural way possible, providing a concentrated and natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive. That’s why virtually all of the nutrients in ACANA are naturally present and are not synthetic.