Grizzly Salmon Oil is a feed material for dogs and cats, containing wild salmon oil from Alaska and rosemary extract.
Grizzly Salmon Oil comes in 5 different sizes and labelled.
- 125 ml for cats and smaller dogs
- 250 ml for dogs
- 500 ml for dogs
- 1000 ml for dogs
- 2000 ml for dogs
All bottle sizes have the same content – pure salmon oil.
Therefore cat owners having many cats, can use the bigger sizes as well.
How do I use Grizzly Salmon Oil
- Just pump the Grizzly Salmon Oil onto your pet’s food directly from the dispenser bottle according to dosage chart on the label.
- Store out of daylight at room temperature or refrigerate.
- Ought to be used within 3 month from opening the bottle.
Easy to use
- The convenient ready – to – use pump dispenser bottle is very easy to use and gives the right amount every time.
- No cap to remove, no spoon, no mess, no cleaning.
- Just turn the nose of the pump anticlockwise, press the pump and you are done.
- The pump is completely tight and gives no waste and greasy fingers.
Getting started on the Grizzly Salmon Oil diet
Grizzly Salmon Oil has the scent of the ocean and the rich taste of fresh fish, which most pets like right away. If your pet’s diet has been consistent for a long time, it might need to be introduced to the new taste gradually. In this case, we recommend that you use smaller amounts of Grizzly Salmon Oil over a period of several days. Once your pet has become acquainted with the new natural taste, you can expect it to exhibit a certain level of healthy addiction.
Using Grizzly Salmon Oil correctly
First of all, be sure to follow the directions on the label and give your dog or cat the proper amount of Grizzly Salmon Oil. Also, do not put Grizzly Salmon Oil on more food than your dog or cat will eat in a single feed. Because Grizzly Salmon Oil is all-natural, it contains extremely valuable and highly reactive fatty acids that will benefit your dog or cat. Leaving Grizzly Salmon Oil on your pet’s food for several days at a time will cause the highly reactive fatty acids to be oxidized by the air. This will results in less valuable, partly saturated fatty acids, and you will notice that the oil loses its fresh, pure scent. This will happen within a few days and is proof that Grizzly Salmon Oil has a high content of natural, unaltered polyunsaturated fatty acids such as DHA and EPA.