Luna Loves… grain free dog foods are some of the best when it comes to tasty, healthy meals for your pet.
We’ve specifically created a food that’s: Natural, Grain Free, over 50% meat content and contains no artificial colours or preservatives.
Adult Lamb With Sweet Potato And Mint
– 50% Lamb – Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals, lamb is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
– No added grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
– Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
– Minimum of 30% Freshly Prepared Lamb – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
– Added Omega 3 Supplement – An excelled source of EPA and DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
– No added artificial colours or preservatives
Lamb 50% (including 30% Freshly Prepared Lamb, 18% Dried Lamb and 2% Lamb Stock), Sweet Potato (23%), Peas, Pea Protein, Potato (6%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins and Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Mint (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 26%
Crude Oil and Fats 14%
Crude Fibres 3%
Crude Ash 8.5%
Metabolisable Energy 361Kcal/100g
Omega 6 1.8%
Omega 3 1.4%
Feeding guide based on Adult Dogs.
|Weight Of Dog (kg)||Grams Per Day|
|1 – 5||25 – 90|
|5 – 10||90 – 145|
|10 – 20||145 – 245|
|20 – 30||245 – 335|
|30 – 40||335 – 415|
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog.
When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks.
Always ensure clean, fresh water is available.
Store food in a clean, dry area.